Digital marketing has helped businesses immensely especially with all the tools aiding in the management of different campaigns and advertising strategies. However, amidst a plethora of marketing automation tools in the market claiming to be the best, it is often quite a task to sieve out the ones that will be a perfect fit for your business. Therefore, in this excerpt, we will help you understand what exactly is marketing automation, what is its benefit, how these tools work, and the best marketing automation tools for small business owners.
What Is Marketing Automation?
An effective digital marketing strategy requires a number of things from campaigns to email marketing, social media advertising, and so on. Often, juggling between so many tasks can be a bit hectic. Digital marketing automation tools allow marketers to manage complex channels by simplifying the process.
“Marketing automation is all about using software to automate marketing activities. Many marketing departments automate repetitive tasks such as email marketing, social media posting, and even ad campaigns — not just for the sake of efficiency, but so they can provide a more personalized experience for their customers. The technology of marketing automation makes these tasks easier,” defines Hubspot.
Side Note: For more information on digital marketing automation tools, you can subscribe to the CanadianSME Small Business Magazine!
Benefits of Digital Marketing Automation Tools
Digital marketing automation tools are a big help in areas such as lead generation, retention, segmentation, relationship marketing, among others. Let’s take a look at the numerous benefits of the automation tools:
- The staffing cost is lowered – With the help of marketing automation tools, the requirement of an employee to manage every task is cut. Therefore, you don’t just save on the hours but also the cost.
- A Clear Process – These digital marketing automation tools also helps in clearly laying down all your processes and making it easier for all the related teams to have an exact idea about their tasks
- Boosts effectiveness – Marketing automation tools are the absolute best in saving time and boosting effectiveness.
- Let Your Creative Self Flow – Since marketing automation tools help in saving uptime, you will also have the opportunity to explore a more creative approach to your work.
Top 3 marketing automation tools for small business owners
Now that you have a basic idea about what are marketing automation tools and their benefits, let’s take a look at the three best tools that are an absolute must for small business owners:
If you have an eCommerce platform and you need some help with all your marketing campaigns, Drip is the automation tool for you. In every step of the customer journey, with the help of Drip, you can send out personalized insights to your customers that can ultimately help you generate sales. Drip can help you analyze the action of your subscribers on your website and customize the email marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Personalized setting for each subscriber
- Split testing in order to help you improve your campaigns
- Carious optimization and analysis options
An inbound marketing software primarily, Hubspot, too, offers great digital marketing automation tools. Using Hubspot, you have the ability to keep a tab on your customer’s journey on your website and then plan your email marketing or campaign strategy accordingly in order to send out offers and discounts to your customers. Additionally, the contact forms offered by Hubspot are another great feature to generate and capture new leads.
- Live chat and conversational bots
- Email marketing tools are free
- Customer support features are quite impressive
With a very powerful toolbox, Sendinblue also offers several marketing automation tools to help with your marketing strategy. Using the toolbox, you can generate leads, engage your audience, and plan marketing campaigns easily. With the help of Sendinblue, you can send out messages targeting your direct customers automatically.
- The templates on the landing page are dedicated to each campaign.
- Boosts traffic and sends out email campaigns at the right time.
- Enhanced automation functionality
To Wrap It Up
If you want to shine among your flock of competitors swarming the internet, you need to ramp up your marketing and advertising game. With the use of digital marketing automation tools, you can help your business not just reach a far more number of customers but also retain and keep their interest dwindling with the use of several personalized features that they offer. For more information on the same, you can subscribe to the CanadainSME Small Business Magazine.